Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Intangible Review by author J. Meyers




Goodreads Summary:
Twins Sera and Luke Raine have a well-kept secret—she heals with a touch of her hand, he sees the future. All their lives they’ve helped those in need on the sly. They’ve always thought of their abilities as being a gift. Then Luke has a vision that Sera is killed. That gift they’ve always cherished begins to feel an awful lot like a curse. Because the thing about Luke’s ability? He’s always right. And he can’t do anything about it.




My Thoughts:
 My first thought when I read the summary was yay,twins! And they even like eachother! I am so used to those Delaurentis(spell check)twins from Pretty Little Liars that I am skeptical about all twins now a days.
But luckily I did not have to worry about psycho twins:) In fact these Sera and Luke are great.
 What I liked most about them is that they have special powers. As you have read above, she can heal with the touch of her hand, while he can see into the future.

It is bas enough that they have to keep it a secret. Like all great secrets though, they all must be found out sooner or later. Am I right? On top of that Luke has a vision of Sera dying. His love for his sister is what keeps the secret, well a secret. Anything that involves paranormals is just awesome. I love the possibility of it all and also the imagination. Intangible was just that, imagination and full of the paranormals! I can't possibly say enough about how much I loved it. ( Not to mention this is the second time writing this review since I lost it through blogger and I also deleted the review from my computer)Yes I know, smart. The characters and the plot are nicely done and the climax, wow. If only the sequel was out now:) Action, romance, and suspense, what more could you want?! Plus kick butt heroes, it makes it a great story that you rarely want to see end. That's for sure. All you need to know is that Intangible is great. That I do remember!

It is a great start to a book series, well I hope it makes it as a series or I might scream. There is a prequel book called Intution. I have not yet read it but I hear it is good to start off with that book!


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Lovely Books. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig