Thursday, December 8, 2011

Enchantment



 Wonder what my power name would be?!


Great book!!Ok let me start off by saying what a wonderful read this was. It gives me hope that someday I will find a love as true as Josh and Channies. It was full of magic and was very original. I have never read a book like this ever. I felt for Abby and her predicament. Although I didn't agree with her decision at the beginning of the book. I do believe in love and I do believe in following your dreams but what she did was selfish. I hope hope hope it ends well with her and her three wonderful babies.

Which brings me to Channies parents, they anger me! They wonder where Abby got her selfishness from, well it starts with the parents. They should not blame anyone but themselves  for her taking off. Elijah, such a sweet sweet boy!

I hope there is more of him in the second book. I like his personality and his character in general. This book was just wow! I loved the plot and the setting. I also thought the power names was a genius idea. I loved the twist at the end. Kudos to Charlotte for bringing such a wonderful book to light. I look forward to reading more books!
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Thank you for the lovely review! I'm so glad you enjoyed Enchantment. Look for the sequel, Finding Valor, in early 2012. (Maybe as early as January.)

    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete

© The Lovely Books. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig