Friday, November 3, 2017

Painting Her by Natalie Knight




I’m going to splatter all over you.

Your body is magnificent.
I knew from the moment I saw you that I needed it.
Those curves are to die for. 
That face is angelic.

You define the essence of beauty. 

But you’re hurt. 
You find it hard to trust. 
You don’t want to be touched. 
You shy away from being tasted.

At first I don’t know why. 
I mean, have you looked at me?
I’ve got the body of a god. 
I couldn’t have painted a better physique.
And I’m the most famous painter in the world. 
Untold wealth. 
And a notorious reputation. 
I paint my women. Then I sleep with them. 
And then we’re done. 

But you’re wary. 
So rather than try and seduce you, I do something else. 
Something that will get you to let me paint you. 
It’s dangerous. 
If it works, then the rewards are endless. 
But if it doesn’t then it will have destroyed us both. 

I’m going to paint you into my life. 
I’m going to fall in love with you.








Until recently, I had spilled more tea than ink from my eggplant emoji teacup onto the pages of my notebook collection. After watching Casablanca for the thousandth time, I decided to finally go after my dream and write romance. I tried every flavor of bad boy, and I prefer to let my experiences steep into my stories just like my tea...they pull out before it gets bitter.
Toodles,
Natalie!










SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Lovely Books. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig