Wednesday, December 7, 2011

First Timer Here....

     This is my first blog everyone, so please bare with me! My name is Jessica and I am 22 yrs old.  A college student, full time employee at Aegis, and a part time employee at Bennigans, yeah I barely have any me time. I have a year and a half old son who is my life. When I am not working or going to school orrrr being a mommy (well I am a mommy 24/7), you can catch me watching some of my favorite shows and/or reading. I love reading, ok more like obsessed! I have always been an book reader but it wasn't until this year that I started reading all types of different books and expanding my horizons. Instead of reading one book at a time, I tend to read 3 or 4 at a time. There are so many books and so little time.

      My favorite types of books are dystopians, romance, chic lit, mysteries, thrillers, and fantasy.
I am really starting to get into fallen angels and mermaids. I don't know what it is about them, but I just love them. I also love fairy tales. Any type of fairy tale such as modern day, classics, retellings, I love it all.

So I am going to close this with a bang.
I wish I had something cute and charming to say, but I don't...
this is my life and I hope you all enjoy my books and don't hestitate to get to know me and ask questions!

Twitter: Jessybabe14
Goodreads: http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/2621253-jessica-ramirez
Go add me!
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Hi Jessica and welcome to the wonderful world of blogging! (I signed up to follow your blog ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Charlotte! I finally caved after I got asked to do a book tour, and they realized I had no blog. So here I am. Still trying to figure stuff out though!

    ReplyDelete

© The Lovely Books. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig